SELECT table_schema "Data Base Name", sum( data_length + index_length ) / 1024 / 1024 "Data Base Size in MB" FROM information_schema.TABLES GROUP BY table_schema;
Use the to convert any kind of video that ffmpeg can understand to an x264 video that can be played on an Andriod device.
This is just a handy quick list of SELinux Booleans for reference purposes:
- setsebool httpd_can_network_connect true
- setsebool allow_httpd_anon_write false
- setsebool allow_httpd_bugzilla_script_anon_write false
- setsebool allow_httpd_mod_auth_pam false
- setsebool allow_httpd_nagios_script_anon_write false
- setsebool allow_httpd_squid_script_anon_write false
The DocumentFormat.OpenXml.dll is registered in the GAC when the SDK is installed so it doesn't physically copy it to your project's output folder by default when you build the application. If you select the option to Show All Files in Visual Studio (Project | Show All Files), you'll see a References node appear in your VB.NET project in the Solution Explorer. Expand it, select DocumentFormat.OpenXml, view it's properties, and set the Copy Local option to True so that it copies it to the output folder when you build the app.
To Filter on port 80 and look at HTTP POSTS only:
tcp.port eq 80 and http.request.method eq POST
To find traffic on a specific host:
ip.dst == 22.214.171.124 or ip.src == 126.96.36.199
To find a string value in any packet:
frame matches "(?i)[STRING_VALUE]"
- Pick a volume to encrypt and mount. This should be an empty volume, as this process completely erases all of the content on this volume. For this example, /dev/sda3 is being encrypted and mounted at /mnt/secure.
- Prepare the volume
cryptsetup luksFormat /dev/sda3
- Create the encrypted virtual device. This will be created at /dev/mapper/secure (replace "secure" with whatever you want to call it. This is an arbitrary value)
cryptsetup luksOpen /dev/sda3 secure
- Create a filesystem on this virtual device
This article describes how to use Puppet to manage a group of servers. This management can range from package management to configuration management as well as many other things. The goal of this document is to use only stable, trusted CentOS repositories and native RPM package management as much as possible.
Are you sick of notepad? Here's some great tricks to tweak gvim for windows to act like the vim you love.
Other than downloading the latest version of gvim, you should also get vimtweak.dll here:
Once you've installed gvim, to set up a _vimrc file:
diff <(ssh myServer1 'cat foo') <(ssh myServer2 'cat foo')